World of Colour
Colour is everywhere, a non-verbal form of communication that decorates everything we see. Colour urges us to act, it compels us to feel, and it tells us a story, unlike any spoken word. We are drawn to colour when it’s skillfully used.
Now you and your students can learn to master the essentials of colour theory in World of Colour: Colour Theory in Marketing and Media. This digital PDF resource is full of practical knowledge about colour theory and its applications, and will guide you and your students as you explore the power of colour.
This colourful and engaging digital PDF guide will help you:
- Learn about different colour schemes
- Discover the "emotions" of popular colours
- See how colour is used in media and marketing
- Explore colour through student activities
- Enhance creativity and collaboration
- Make learning colourful